Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm too sexy for this hat



I am working on the hat to go with my dad's father christmas  suit.  The coat has a hood on  but he can't wear the hood all the time. 

He needs to choose:  ribbon on the hat  or no.  So I took pictures and we all can vote! :) 



The hat without the ribbon. 



The line of stitching near the top of the hat will go away-
that is just a line of basting stitches to keep the hat
in shape will I worked with the center. 






The hat with the ribbon 





It's the attack of the  Holly Jolly Hat!!!!EHHHHHHHH!




This is the top of the hat.  It will smooth out a bit more and not be so 'pointy'  when I am all done. 

I look like an elf taking a picture. 

Here  is my dad wearing the suit standing next to Honey, the prettiest girl in Lynchburg, TN.   :)  
You can look at this and get an idea of how the hat will go with the suit. 



So tell me ....

 Yes ribbon 
or 
No ribbon? 




No comments:

Post a Comment