Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blue and White

I finished up these cushions  this morning.  These are for Judy, a super good friend of my Mom-in-law. These cushions  will go in wicker chairs at Judy's beach cottage.   
I love the bright blue denim with the contrasting white trim.  The white duck cording makes a beautiful crisp  outline to the cushions.  Because they are made of a denim and cotton these cushion covers can be machine washed!    Practical as well as pretty!




These chairs are in  Rob & Judy's great room at the cottage.  Soon, I will be starting on  the drapery panels for the sliding doors  and valances  that will go in the room. The valances and panels will be the white duck edged in denim bands  or denim cording.  They are going to be gorgeous!

There are two seat cushions and two back square cushions.


I did a sort-of lapped zipper in the seam. The zipper is  hidden.  

Now that I have blogged about them, I guess I should go call Judy and  let her know they are done :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment